3/05/2012

Wise Blood - Loud Mouths



I just found this through PitchforkTV. The video just came out, but I did not like too much as its quite creepy :D Anyhow, I posted the link below in case you wanna check it out.
Then, I found this really interesting review of Wise Blood through IndieShuffle and the strange and special tunes including the weird video...it all makes sense. They are really really special and (most important) brilliant! It is different, lovely and somehow weird, but in a weird-lovely way. Mmmmhhh not sure if this sort of review does make sense, but all I wanna do is sort of arousing your curiosity, so you check them out. And it is, badass and I am fuckin luving it!!! Have fun.

"The Pittsburg-based band is composed of singer/songwriter Chris Laufman, originator of the group, plus two other members who kick it for live sets. With one EP out and about, Wise Blood is preparing to release an LP at the beginning of next year before SXSW.

Single “Loud Mouths” is more than just your average song. Ever so fiercely whispering, Laufman throws down frank and abrupt statements like “We can head to the show, come throw powder up your nose and when I make money I’ll buy you clothes.” The finished sound is bewitching and bold just as the lyrics are written. It’s almost as if Laufman is giving a musical bitch slap to negativity encountered in his life, dumping attitude over an aggressively omnipotent background of hums, screams, piano, and drums. Not gonna lie, the style is pretty badass." (IndieShuffle) -> http://www.indieshuffle.com/wise-blood-loud-mouths/

Möre here:
http://hazemotes.bandcamp.com/


Wise Blood - Loud Mouths (Official Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWHXni9Lu1Q

No comments:

Post a Comment